User interface changes (refresh your browser to get)
- Don't show spinner unless computation is taking more than a second.
- Streamlined evaluation a little bit (never get stuck with the grey spinner when you're online)
- 2d graphics now display using svg by default, since browser bugs have been fixed
Upgrade from Codemirror 3.20 to CodeMirror version 4.2, which is much better, faster, and has new features:
- Multiple cursors (use control or command+click to create multiple cursors)
- Sublime keyboard bindings
- New editor features (you can turn these off in account settings):
- Auto brackets: automatically close brackets, quotes, etc.
- Show trailing whitespace: show spaces at ends of lines
Task Lists: There is now a preliminary task list implementation. To use it, make a file that ends in .tasks.
- Task editing now uses full screen width
- Fixed task deletion bug
- Markdown list autocomplete
Backend changes (restart project server to get):
- Automatically delete project log entries when the log grows beyond 7500 lines. In some cases of very active projects, the log would get enormous (say 30MB+) and just loading it would slow down everything for a while.
- Clear a certain logfile that was getting huge whenever the project server is restarted.